All construction materials
0-20MM ALL-IN BALLASTFind out more
10MM GRAVELFind out more
5-20MM SHINGLEFind out more
Cold AsphaltFind out more
East Sussex Builders’ CentreFind out more
FRESH CONCRETEFind out more
HBM / CBGMFind out more
Recycled Type 1 Sub-Base / Crushed ConcreteFind out more
SHARP WASHED SANDFind out more
• Minimum quantity for collection of loose aggregates – half a tonne
• Minimum quantity for delivery – 10 tonnes
OTHER ITEMS AVAILABLE TO COLLECT FROM OUR DEPOT
• Fresh concrete (available with no booking 7am-9am Monday-Friday)
• Kerbs and concrete edgings
• Timber edgings
• Bags of cement
• Geotextile membrane (Terram or similar)
• Free tip of clean hardcore – for licensed waste carriers
CONSTRUCTION WASTE RECYCLING
We supply loose aggregates from our 5 acre depot on the A22 between Hailsham and Polegate. We are open to trade and non-trade customers.
Roadways is approved as a waste transfer station by the Environment Agency. As such we are registered to deal with waste from demolition and excavation works.
We use our own on-site plant to reclaim materials and can supply recycled aggregates.
Find out more about recycling here at Roadways.Contact Us