Business Development Manager
Are you a Business Development Manager? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Apply today and if you’re successful, you will receive a £2,000 joining bonus!
Annual salary: £40,000 – £55,000 pro rata depending on experience + performance based bonus.
We are looking for someone to work on a part-time basis, two to three days per week.
To succeed in this role you will have extensive sales experience and a strong sales record. You will also require the ability to identify new sales leads, pitch our goods and services, bring in new business and build and sustain good business relationships with new and existing clients and suppliers.
This role covers the full scope of our operation: recycled aggregates, low carbon asphalt, concrete and civil engineering and asphalt surfacing contracting.
Experience within the construction sector is essential.
We offer fantastic opportunities to participate in innovation projects and you will play a significant role in making our industry more sustainable!
Roadways also offers an exciting benefits package!
To mention a few:
- Annual performance bonuses
- £2,000 joining bonus
- Free EV chargers
- 28 days’ holiday pro rata (inclusive of bank holidays and increasing with service)
- Sick pay
- Employee workplace pension scheme contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee healthcare cash plan including 24/7 GP services
- Hybrid working
Send your CV to email@example.com
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!
For more information see additional details below:
- Identifying new business opportunities and creating strategies to reach them
- Building relationships with new clients, gauging their needs and developing proposals to address them
- Maintaining and developing relationships with current clients
- Pitching sales and products to new and existing clients
- Attending conferences and events to build relationships with industry partners and staying up to date with new trends
- Creating sales forecasts and actively working towards achieving them
- Possessing a strong understanding of the company’s products, the competition in the industry and positioning.
- The ability to sell ideas, products and services
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- A strategic and creative mind
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Technical skills to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on the client’s requirements
- Solid IT skills and knowledge of necessary software applications
- Excellent understanding of business and marketing principles.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roadways are a multiple award winning company including an International Green Apple Award winner 2024, Innovation of the year in Brighton, 2021, Employer of the year 2019 & 2021, Sussex company of the year 2021 and. We specialise in road recycling, asphalt surfacing, groundworks, civil engineering. We are a Principal Contractor for National Highways, and a subcontractor for many other prestigious clients. Roadways are a regional leader in the production of eco-friendly road construction materials that save over 70% of CO2 in comparison to the traditional road construction methods.
With over 50 years’ experience, we’re rooted in knowledge and expertise. We are committed to safety, quality and a professional approach. This means we can deliver more projects on-time and to the high-standards you expect.
We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and aim to provide equality of opportunity to all regardless of their religion, sex, race, age or sexual orientation.
We continuously improve what we do. From the latest training for our staff, through to externally audited accreditation like ISO 9001, 45001, 14001, 27001 and Highways Sector Scheme 16. Clients can invest in us for the long-term with confidence.
Find out more about working with Roadways
● Follow Roadways on Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/hailshamroadways/
● Follow Roadways on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hailsham-roadway-construction-co-limited/mycompany/