We are looking for an experienced Highways Site Agent to join our growing team.
You’ll enjoy a varied leadership role overseeing highways, groundworks, civils, surfacing and road recycling projects covering a range of sites in Sussex or Southampton.
We offer fantastic opportunities to participate in innovation projects and you will play a significant role in making our industry more sustainable!
Roadways also offers an exciting benefits package!
To mention a few:
● Annual performance bonuses
● Competitive rate of pay
● £2,000 joining bonus
● Company vehicle for business use and commuting
● Half Fridays paid in full, where time allows
● Overtime opportunities
● Free EV chargers
● 28 days’ holiday (inclusive of bank holidays and increasing with service)
● Sick pay
● Employee workplace pension scheme contributions
● Cycle to work scheme
● Employee healthcare cash plan including 24/7 GP services
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!
For more information see additional details below:
To succeed in this role you will have the following experience:
● Delivering high profile highways schemes
● Practical understanding of NEC contracts
● Manage the preparation of RAMS and other project documents
● Create and manage programmes to ensure timely and profitable completion of contracts
● Control and monitor forecast costs
● Produce & monitor resource programmes, programme of works, site diaries, preparing site reports and variations
● Health, safety and environmental compliance requirements, ensuring processes and procedures are in place
● Ensuring correct permits and licences are in place
● Supervising and overseeing the project, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met
● Liaising with the client, management and engineers
● Assessment and engagement of subcontractors
● Providing advice on methods, tools, equipment and materials to management and project managers
● CSCS Black Card
● CSCS Gold Card
● Supervisor NRSWA
● HNC/HND in civil engineering or similar
If this is you please send us a copy of your CV via email email@example.com quoting the job description or call us on 01323 848822.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roadways are a multiple award winning company including an International Green Apple Award winner 2024, Innovation of the year in Brighton, 2021, Employer of the year 2019 & 2021, Sussex company of the year 2021 and. We specialise in road recycling, asphalt surfacing, groundworks, civil engineering. We are a Principal Contractor for National Highways, and a subcontractor for many other prestigious clients. Roadways are a regional leader in the production of eco-friendly road construction materials that save over 70% of CO2 in comparison to the traditional road construction methods.
With over 50 years’ experience, we’re rooted in knowledge and expertise. We are committed to safety, quality and a professional approach. This means we can deliver more projects on-time and to the high-standards you expect.
We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and aim to provide equality of opportunity to all regardless of their religion, sex, race, age or sexual orientation.
We continuously improve what we do. From the latest training for our staff, through to externally audited accreditation like ISO 9001, 45001, 14001, 27001 and Highways Sector Scheme 16, 23, 30, 12D. Clients can invest in us for the long-term with confidence.
JOIN THE ROADWAYS FAMILY
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, professional, qualified people to join our team. Could this be you?
● New to the South East?
● Recently redundant?
● Looking for a new challenge?
● Safety-focused in everything you do?
● Proactive and independent?
● Proud of delivering quality results?
● Happy to receive instruction, monitoring and appraisal?
● Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry?
● Able to positively represent the company to a wide range of customers?
Find out more about working with Roadways
● Follow Roadways on Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/hailshamroadways/
● Follow Roadways on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hailsham-roadway-construction-co-limited/mycompany/